+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Dream Theatre

Banned Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta will become famous soon enough Knikitta's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Knikitta PSN ID: Knikitta Steam ID: Knikitta Raptr ID: Knikitta

You knit?

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Quote Originally Posted by Knikitta View Post
    You knit?
    Yes. Usually during the summer for some strange reason. But I tend to knit constantly for a few weeks and then do nothing for the rest of the year. Unless I find out a friend is pregnant. I usually knit them a pair of booties, a jumper and a cap

Guten Tag. UselessJack will become famous soon enough UselessJack's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: UselessJack PSN ID: SenseiFox Steam ID: senseifox Raptr ID: UselessJack

A few weeks ago I had the most disturbing dream ever.

First me and my mother tried to save a small (or very young) dolphin who stranded in our garden. Of course we're not even close to the sea.
    Not sure if we did that because suddenly I was talking to Squidward from spongebob. He challenged me to a race and I accepted. Then I was climbing up a futuristic version of the eiffel tower against hitler. Hitler was winning and squidward was laughing an evil laugh.
    then woke up very confused and disturbed.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Last night I had a dream that whatever train I was on had been cancelled due to engineering works and so they put on a replacement bus service... which ended up in the highlands and pulled over into a lay-by overlooking the sea where we were all asked to get out and continue our journey by kayak (is that right, the one with a hole that you sit in rather than an open vessel?) with a single paddle (not a double ended one) and at one point we reached an area where it became so narrow that the kayak/canoe wouldn't even fit and so we had to walk the rest of the way in snow shoes. I didn't have any snow shoes with me though, but someone in the huddle gave me a loan of two badminton racquets and some cable ties instead.

Yeah.
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

I had a weird dream involving a hospital, a car chase, me being shot several times, highly trained spec-ops like troops and zombies last night

I dreamt that I was a receptionist at a big hospital and for some reason was also responsible for cleaning out cadavers. Turns out that the hospital had a special room for the cadavers that came back to life, which I accidentally stumbled upon and then they started escaping slowly. Somehow I then found a gun and went around re-killing them. Then there was a car chase outside between a cop and a criminal. One car crashed into the hospital and nearly ran me over, then the cop got out and started shooting EVERYONE thinking we were all criminals. I got shoot in the arm and ran away back to the reception so I could tweet about what just happened, only to find out we'd been locked in. Then the spec ops dudes came in, machine gunned everyone else down and threw a bunch of zombies into the room. Which then turned out to be made of wood and were easily killed by a rake that had caught fire somehow.

Then I woke up.

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

While I was at the GLHQ, I had a dream that involved Cornwall being Nuked.

Epic Karen Matthews Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey is a splendid one to behold Blucey's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: peacesquid

FUCKING HELL.

Oh my.

I had a dream last night that was fucking MENTAL.

I was, for my own amusement, blowing up football stadia. Our own Vic Fu thought this was excellent when I was telling him this (at Mark and Lorna's) and so we went off and blew up Old Trafford. Vic was particularly happy about this and ran around the streets warmly shaking people by the hand and telling him them how happy he was.

Due to the random nature of it all, the police were baffled and oddly it was being kept off the front pages by the whole Norway thing.

I woke up thinking 'fucking hell the police must have worked it out by now' before taking like a minute to realise it had been a dream.

Odd detail: the blowing up process was identical to blowing up ant-hills in the new EDF game.

Bearer of The Hat of Boo! Fluff will become famous soon enough Fluff's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Fluffy Fury Steam ID: fluffyfluffyfury Raptr ID: FluffyFury

Reviving this thread because I'm still laughing at my dream last night.

In my dream gaming had progressed to a point that it was pretty much streamed directly into your brain, so it was like a dream. It was all first person, but you were all playing as XBL avatars, so everyone in the game looked like avatars not people. I was walking round a burned out, dilapidated old western saloon, and I spied Pix3lboy trying to sneak up on me behind a cabinet - so I shot him before he could shoot me. I started giggling maniacally and dancing because I had actually beaten the fucker at a game, when someone on my team said "what the hell? You just killed your own boyfriend." It was then that I realised that if you died in game, you died in real life. So I was really upset and ended up killing myself because I didn't want to have to live with that guilt.

At no point did I question the fact that that utter bastard was trying to kill me first.

Yeah.
    Last edited by Fluff; 21-02-2012 at 10:25.

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

Nothing wrong with that dream. Just shows that you have ambition.

Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    I believe Nietzsche put it best when he said 'YER MAW'

Senior Member Sitoxity is on a distinguished road Sitoxity's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sitoxity PSN ID: Sitoxity Steam ID: Sitoxity Raptr ID: Sitoxity

I had a very strange dream last night that involved one of the aliens from "The Thing." Everyone was super paranoid that someone amoung us was it, so we couldn't do anything without all of us being there. Which meant group showers. It was extremely weird. I wasn't me, and I didn't recognise anyone else in it. It wasn't even in snow, and it was just some random place that, again, I didn't recognise. It ended up with me being shot through the head even though I was human and then, obviously, the dream ended.

I was watching Stargate: Universe last night, not The Thing. :|

+ Reply to Thread