+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Panorama

I'll be playing WoW while the show's on!

Quote Originally Posted by etherfiend View Post
    MCV did a good opinon piece on it: http://bit.ly/hY8Wkb

I'm actually going to avoid the programme and play a game instead as my way of fighting back. Doing anything else would either be pointless or playing into their hands, and I don't really want to get wound up over something so trivial as lazy sensationalist journalism. Its like the Daily Mail in viewable form...the horror!
    point

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    point
    Ditto

*Edit* I've just thought, my mum has been watching Coronation Street 3 times a week for years. I better get the old bitch into bloody rehab quick....
    Last edited by Ste; 06-12-2010 at 18:18.

What a crock of shit

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

That was incredibly disappointing. It showed promise of balance for 10 minutes, then for the rest of the program just descended into a witch-hunt that insulted the intelligence of everyone.

I know its cliche, but I think I lost it around the point the presenter told someone to go out, get a real life, make real friends and get a girlfriend.
    Such a cliche, lazy thing to do and its at that point that I started hating watching it and became disgusted at the BBC.
    You're supposed to make these things balanced and intelligent, not what you made it.
    For shame, BBC.
    For shame.

+ Reply to Thread