+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Panorama

Default Panorama

As many of you know, Panorama are doing a show based round the "dangers" of addictive gaming, in lieu of WoW Cataclysm.
    Well couple of days ago, one of the producers contacted me through twitter, and have asked me to go to the BBC office in Luton to get the opinion of a gamer.
    I'm not sure if it'll be on tv or radio. But as soon as I find out, I'll let you guys know.
    I'll try my best to put us in a good light. And will try to name drop the site.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark is just really nice ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

haha dude thats great. Hope you enjoy it. Games, just like everything can get you addicted if you have an addictive nature. You are alot less likely to get addicted to games than drugs or alcohol. Infact like alcohol i guess some people use it as an escape from problems. That still doesn't make it a terrible thing that should be banned because a few people have issues.

In moderation it can just be an enjoyable activity and with online gaming in particular its a way to meet people from all over the world, people who without it you would never have met.

Good and bad like everything else in the world.

Let us know when its on.
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

My girlfriend linked me a news article from Ireland where some lunatic stabbed his friend to death, ostensibly over an argument about a game. Happened in the last few days. Somehow I have a feeling that will come up in the programme.

Cereal Monogamist Adam will become famous soon enough Adam will become famous soon enough Adam's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: PartWelsh Steam ID: PartWelsh

Remember this:

Addicts and Psycopaths have issues, without videogames

Have a blast dude
    PartWelsh -Contemplating Saving the World

Bloody hell...that's quite a weight of representation to have on your shoulders. Good luck and happy thought gathering!
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

"The Voice" Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound has a spectacular aura about Jokesound's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Jokesound Steam ID: Jokesound

I just want you to know

We're all counting on you

I'm so boned aren't I?

Ok, interview over. I was on 3 Counties radio.
    When it's on BBC iPlayer I'll post a link here.

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Not sure if I'll watch this tonight. Will probably just make me angry if it's all one-sided and 'Daily Mail'-esque.

+ Reply to Thread