+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Panorama

^^^ I'm the same. I tend to avoid stuff which I know will inflame me, I have quite enough headaches.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Here ya go guys...
    Enjoy my lovely sultry voice!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/i/p00cfknk/

Skip to 2hrs 38mins to hear me!

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I can't believe how ADDICTED these people are to fucking "Strictly Come Dancing" and "X-Factor" to get to the point where they have a section of their show dedicated to discussing them... yet they have the cheek to go in for the semi-exploitative journalism where they're singling out gamers for being addicts. You only need to look at my own Facebook wall... there are perhaps 50 gamers on my friends list and 10 non gamers, yet the non-gamers are prattling on about X-Factor and I'm A Celebrity CONSTANTLY whereas the gamers only mention games now and again.

We live in a very fucked up and judgemental society, when addicts have to accuse others of being addicts. I'd much rather be addicted to gaming than trash TV

Good job on the show dood, nice one
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Anyone want my autograph?

Quote Originally Posted by The Author View Post
    Anyone want my autograph?
    i cant hear it and it's killing me, what did you talk about?

also there's this interview up on edge with the guy behind tonights show - sounds like its gonna be one sided and arse tbh - they should of let charlie brooker do it http://www.next-gen.biz/features/pan...ming-addiction

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Gaming is so addictive man, I mean, I was SO FUCKING HOOKED on the Tetrises and the Lemmings and things that I totally never managed to achieve anything, like, ever.

Everyone feels like bumming off work now and then to do something they enjoy instead. What's the difference between wanting to play a game, or watch DVDs, or read books? Talk about leading questions. And he kept talking over you, dude.

"Are you an addict, Michael? Are you? Are you an addict? You are? Good, sorry, no more time! And here's Kat with the travel news."

Now books are addictive. I have lost a lot more of my life reading than playing games.

Quote Originally Posted by The Preacher View Post
    Gaming is so addictive man, I mean, I was SO FUCKING HOOKED on the Tetrises and the Lemmings and things that I totally never managed to achieve anything, like, ever.
    thats not true.
    you bought a cool hat that one time

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Eurogamer fights back. Kinda

I'M CLICKY

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Quote Originally Posted by justbiglee View Post
    thats not true.
    you bought a cool hat that one time
    Hey, now man, I have many cool hats. My kangaroo leather bush hat, my bear fur Russian winter hat, my 3-in-1 balaclava beanie, my X-Wing pilot helmet (sadly no longer fits, that one)...

Some, they call me...Stu etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend will become famous soon enough etherfiend's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Etherfiend PSN ID: Etherfiend

MCV did a good opinon piece on it: http://bit.ly/hY8Wkb

I'm actually going to avoid the programme and play a game instead as my way of fighting back. Doing anything else would either be pointless or playing into their hands, and I don't really want to get wound up over something so trivial as lazy sensationalist journalism. Its like the Daily Mail in viewable form...the horror!

+ Reply to Thread