+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Top Tens

Default Top Tens

Here it is the Thread of top tens, I'll set a topic each week then you list your top ten.
    I'll make it easy to start with as I'm sure it will desend into randomness pretty quick. dont worry about putting them into any sort of numerical order if you can't make your mind up what goes where.

This week is...

Top Ten Games of this Console generation.
    1. Mass Effect 2
    2. Assassins Creed II
    3. GRiD
    4. Dead Space
    5. Fallout 3
    6. Batman Arkham Aslyum
    7. Halo Reach
    8. Prince of Persia (the one with Elika)
    9. Castle Crashers
    10. Gears of War
    Last edited by justbiglee; 16-11-2010 at 12:47.

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Is that in order? 1 being the ME2 or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Ste View Post
    Is that in order? 1 being the ME2 or what?
    they dont need to be in order if you dont want to, i might re jig them though

Chief, innit MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR has much to be proud of MarkuzR's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: MarkuzR PSN ID: MarkuzR Steam ID: MarkuzR

I'm not sure I can do this... sure, I've played more than ten games on my 360... but not enough AWESOME games that I'd put them into a top ten. There's no way I'd have something like Red Dead in the top ten even though I enjoyed it for the most part, or even Burnout Paradise because it's just pedestrian vrooming (without the pedestrians) but these are the games that I enjoyed playing the most....

*drum roll please Mr Portnoy* In NO particular order other than the order that they're coming up on my XBL account....

Fallout New Vegas
    Borderlands
    Trials HD
    Two Worlds
    Fallout 3
    Oblivion

So there you go, out of 44 games registered on my XBox account (actually, 45 if you include Vanquish but that's on a different account) I can only pick six... sorry folks!!
    Oooooooh it's an invisible signature... oooooooooh!!
    "If you want me to 'act professional', I can tell you that I'm not interested. I'm sitting in my home office wearing a bathrobe. The same way I'm not going to start wearing ties, I'm *also* not going to buy into the fake politeness, the lying, the office politics and backstabbing, the passive aggressiveness, and the buzzwords. Because THAT is what 'acting professionally' results in: people resort to all kinds of really nasty things because they are forced to act out their normal urges in unnatural ways."
    Linus Torvalds

Will suck dick for Rep Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste is a splendid one to behold Ste's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Blinky82 PSN ID: SteMarsh82 Steam ID: Blinky82

Yeah I'm having trouble picking out 10 games. Will have a little thinky poo about it later.

The Skoda of GamingLives ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark is a glorious beacon of light ZeroMark's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: ZeroMark172 Steam ID: ZeroMark

1. Batman Arkham Asylum
    2. Halo Reach
    3. Oblivion
    4. Burnout Paradise
    5. Mass Effect 2
    6. Red Dead Redemption
    7. GTA 4
    8. Fable 2
    9. The Force Unleashed
    10. Borderlands
    Do or do not. There is no try.
    - Yer maw

Sack Toucher Kat will become famous soon enough Kat will become famous soon enough Kat's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x Libitina x

Aww you didn't go with the Top Ten Green Things In Games I had my thinking cap on for that and everything.

This would have more variety if I had a PS3 but I think these are my personal faves on the 360 (in no particular order).

Left 4 Dead 1
    GTA 4
    Halo Reach
    Beautiful Katamari
    Arkham Asylum
    1vs100 - yeah, whatever, it was fun! *mashes Y*
    Fable 2
    Splinter Cell Conviction
    Saints Row 2
    Burnout Paradise

1. Mass Effect 2
    2. Burnout Paradise
    3. Amped 3
    4. Bully: Scholarship Edition
    5. GTA IV
    6. Bioshock
    7. Braid
    8. Mass Effect
    9. Batman Arkham Asylum
    10. Mirrors Edge

Oblivion
    Alan Wake
    Assassin's Creed
    Mirror's Edge
    Hitman: Blood Money
    Burnout Paradise
    Bully

That is all I can think of. I really haven't played enough Had I played Bioshock, I imagine it would be on there though...
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

Good mix of 360, Wii, and even a DS game in mine. There are some PC games that definitely deserve a mention too, but I decided to stick to consoles seeing as it said this generation and PC games don't really play by the same era rules.
    1. Mass Effect 2
    2. Assassins Creed II
    3. Fallout 3
    4. Batman: Arkham Asylum
    5. Forza Motorsport 3
    6. Fallout New Vegas
    7. Super Mario Galaxy 2
    8. Dragon Quest IX
    9. Halo Reach
    10. Monster Hunter Tri

+ Reply to Thread