+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Thread: L.A. Noire

Zero's hero Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer has a spectacular aura about Toffer's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CptToffer Steam ID: chrisdugarry

I will be getting this in June. Fact.

Award Winning Layabout Ricass is on a distinguished road Ricass's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Ricass PSN ID: DokRic Steam ID: ricass

Just picked up the Rockstar Pass. Seems like a great idea to me, and I'm glad to see that (so far) only one of the pieces of content was just a key that unlocked the disc content. Although I guess they need it to spread across all three discs, so they may just be larger file downloads to compensate for that. Whatever, I'm chuffed.
    Whoever thought I'd end years of dejected loneliness/Making hot keyboard love at 2.4kBps?

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

If they'd released this two days ago I so would have picked it up. As it stands, I'm at the end of the game and my capacity for overlooking bullshit in order to enjoy the story for each case separately has reached it's limit. Can't actually be arsed to finish it right now.

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

Finished the game now and the Homicide section was my favourite part of the game. Only found 1 of the film reels in the game.

Think I'll get the Rockstar pass for the extra missions but will also have to go back to 5 star missions.
    Surely you can't be serious!

+ Reply to Thread