+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: True Achievements Custom leaderboard - Gamertag-PSN ID-Wii codes

The Virgin Destroyer Van-Fu San will become famous soon enough Van-Fu San's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Vice Destroyer PSN ID: ViceDestroyer Steam ID: ViceDestroyer Raptr ID: Verflucht

Default True Achievements Custom leaderboard - Gamertag-PSN ID-Wii codes

I've created a custom leaderboard for ourselves, over at True achievements.com. It's slightly different to a normal leaderboard. It takes your gamerpoint ratio, rather than your total, to rank you against your friends. I can't quite work out what their formula is, but it is a fun little thing. Here is the link. It's easy to join and add yourself to it. If interested, post here and I will keep it up to date.

But the main point of this thread is to have peoples gamertags, PSN IDs, Steam accounts and any other digital ID you'd care to mention, in one place. I'll keep this up to date as well. Just post in here and I will add you to the list.

Xbox Live: Gamertag - Username

Vice Destroyer - Van-Fu San
    MarkuzR - MarkuzR

PSN ID: PS name - Username
    Last edited by MarkuzR; 13-07-2010 at 13:07.

I like the fact that they assign higher points to certain achievements than the game itself...so if and achievement is rock hard, but only worth say 20 points, the site will often assign it a TA value of 100 etc etc. Been a fan of this place for a long time.
    A corner of this foreign field that is for ever England

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

The TA value can decrease over time thou. The reason for this is if you get an achievement that the site rewards you with 100 TA score, it will usually be because it's a hrad achievement to get and not alot of the gamers registered on their site have it.

If more people register on the site that have this particular achievement, or existing users pop the achievement themselves, then the more people that have it, the 100 points may decrease to 90 TA score or 80 TA score.

My best TA achievement is the Beat All Levels on Inferno for EDF. The game awards 300 points for this, whereas TrueAchivements currently value it at 789 points.

lol vic's not winning

procrasturbator pix3lboy is on a distinguished road pix3lboy's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Pix3lboy PSN ID: Pix3lboy01 Steam ID: Pix3lboy Raptr ID: pix3lboy

Oooh Vic wont be happy with that :p

I'm last

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I joined this thinking that it'd help Pix out because of my total disregard for achievement hunting, and even I'm beating him... whoops.

Gamer IDs

Damn you Preacher, damn you! Luckily I'm not the competitive type lol

Banned The Preacher will become famous soon enough The Preacher's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Erudite Knight Steam ID: erudite_knight

I honestly expected to be clearly in last place. Something of a surprise to see someone who's even worse at getting achievements than I am.

Gamer IDs

haha well I regard myself very much as a 'casual' gamer in as much as I play games more for the experience, art style etc as than the challenge, so Gamerscore and getting difficult achievements isn't a big deal. That's not to say I don't occationally score whore, but it's not very often lol

Achievement Hewah The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook has a spectacular aura about The Rook's Avatar

Gamer IDs

Gamertag: x The Rook x

I need SuperVan's help. Do you know of a way to delete people from your friends list on TA? I've had a couple of people add me (so they can beat my score and be higher ranked in NI it seems) but I have no idea who they are. Not even a request to ask or a message from them to say who they are, so they shouldn't be on the 'friends' list.

+ Reply to Thread