About the author...
Hi There! *waves* I’m Jo and I like playing video games. It all started back in the early 90s with my big brother’s NES. Even though I was just an ankle biter whose tiny little mitts could hardly hold those blocky controllers, I was hooked. I haven’t cried as much as I did the day the NES died.
Since then I’ve added a Gameboy Color, PlayStation and GameCube to my repertoire, and I am now happily sharing my love between my Wii, my DS Lite and my Xbox 360. I really love gaming with other people, but crippling shyness often means I stay pretty quiet.
When I’m not sobbing about the amount of work I have to do, I might venture onto Xbox Live for a quick game of Call of Duty, Left 4 Dead or Borderlands. My other favourite games include Hocus Pocus (the best DOS game evar!), Pokémon Yellow, and EDF 2017.
When I’m not gaming I’m pretty happy reading, looking at Lolcats and making awesome stuff. In the wild I’m usually found nomming on sugary foods, wearing sparkly things and doodling bats and bunnies on everything!
Below is a list of all published articles, with the most recent displayed first
- The Not-So Gamescom Diary
- Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Gates To Infinity - Review
- Don't Take My Word For It (Part One)
- Am I Going Mad?
- LEGO Lord Of The Rings - Review
- Best of 2012 - In Answer To Your Question, We Both Chose Squirtle
- In Answer To Your Question, We Both Chose Squirtle
- When I (Finally) Grow Up, I Want To Be...
- My Gaming Balm
- Shoot Many Robots - Review
- Abstinence Makes The Heart Grow Fonder
- Go On, Give It A Go!
- Rayman Origins - Review
- Modern Warfare 3 - Review
- Don't Mock My Methods
- Should I Stay Or Should I Go?
- Get With The Times Grandma
- Gaming: Not Just For The Gamer